- Our policy lasts 45 days. If 45 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase (this can be the printable slips provided through our automated return system). We will gladly refund for defective items, items that arrived not as described and will refund for products that do not have confirmed delivery through USPS to shipping address.
- If you do not receive your item, please use your tracking number to look up the status. If USPS has confirmed delivery through their tracking system, please contact them directly.
- We are not responsible for address error made by customers when placing the order. If an order has been processed, we cannot change the address.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
We do not guarantee shipping timeframes. There can be unforeseen issues outside of our control. Because of this, we only offer refunds for items lost in transit after 60 days from your date of purchase. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items if they have been confirmed delivered by USPS.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.